Cortijo de Cortes offers many activities that will make your day an unforgettable experience, here you can find some of them:
- Sherry wine pourers: Known as “venenciador” one of the oldest, most traditional and genuine trades of this art. During its long fall from the cup at the end of the venencia the wine is aerated, all its aromas then being released as it strikes the wine glass.
- Ham Cutter: Our gastronomy as its best. Enjoy Iberico Ham cut by a professional.
- Bandoleros: Enjoy our spanish “mariachis”.
- Flowers: What a better way to welcome you than with a welcome Spanish flower!
- Horse Show: Andalucian horses are known worldwide for their abilities and special characteristics. Andalucia produces some of the finest horses in the world and some of their abilities are unique.
- Flamenco band: A professionalized art-form based on the various folkloric music traditions of Southern Spain in Andalusia. It includes singing, guitar playing, handclapping and dance.
- Rociero Choir: Typical south Spain group of singers. You never heard something like it!
- DJ: End the party with the best music, book a DJ and just relax!